Explore our pools and venues
Students: Adult Drop-in Freestyle Coaching only
Length/Width: 25m x 2.3m (2 lanes)
Temp: 28 - 29°C
Depth: 1.2m - 1.7m
Abbey Leisure Complex boasts a 25m swimming pool located just off Newmarket Road in Cambridge.
We run Adult Drop-in Freestyle Coaching sessions here on every Monday evening (except Bank Holidays) from 7pm – 8pm.
Lessons are priced at £8 per session (or £75 for 10 if you purchase an ESA 10-Swim Card) and are the perfect way to boost your technique, stamina, confidence and endurance in a very short space of time.
Please read below for more information on pool rules and facilities:
- As the facility is a public leisure centre, we need to be respectful to other users at all times.
- As a minimum, you will be expected to swim a distance of 200m in continuous Freestyle to participate. If you are unable to swim this distance, we would love to have you attend 1-2-1 coaching to get you started!
- There is no need to book in for Group Coaching sessions. Simply turn up for a 7pm start and enjoy!
- Our sessions at Abbey Leisure are intended for adults and children over 16 only.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- If you would like more information about pool rules, please ask at reception for a copy of the Swim Safely Admission Rules.
- There is secure changing in both male and female changing rooms.
- Please enquire at reception for details on Better Leisure memberships or use of other facilities – We encourage you to enjoy your time at the Abbey Leisure Complex!
Parking & Where to Go:
- Abbey Leisure Complex provides ample free parking on-site.
- Once you have parked, please sign in at reception and you will be directed to our sessions.
- Please check the map below.
DW Sports Cambridge