Woodlands offers a warm private swimming pool located in the village of Sutton between Cambridge and Ely.
The pool is situated at a private home and there is plenty of space available for our customers to enjoy as we only ever run 1 class at a time here. The complex offers a private tranquil environment where you can sit down and relax as your children continue to make strides in their swimming progress whilst enjoying an atmosphere of warmth and serenity.
Depth: 1m - 1.8m
Length/Width: 8m x 4m
- There is secure changing on-site.
- Secure lockable toilets and a shower are available on-site. Please ensure that you or your child have showered before entering the pool – This helps keep the pool clean and hygienic whilst maintaining the pool’s chemical balance. Hairdryers are available for free use.
- Baby changing facilities are provided.
- Drinks and snacks are available in the foyer area fridge in return for a small donation.
Parking & Where to Go
- When you arrive at Woodlands, there is space for 5 cars on the driveway. If you are unable to park on the driveway, please park on the adjacent side street a couple of houses down and walk back to the house.
- Once parked, the pool is located through a private entrance to the left of the main house which is signposted. Let yourself in and get ready to swim!
School Holiday Courses
All school holidays (5 days)
5 days of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in 1 week during the school holidays.
Private Swimming Lessons
Your own private coach for 30 mins of intense coaching to work on your goals.
The fee quoted is for 30 mins but we can also offer 45 mins and 60 minutes pro rata!
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for Woodlands
- As the facility is situated within a residential area, we need to be respectful to the venue and owners at all times.
- Any smaller children and babies that are not being taught must be kept under your control and not be allowed to leave your side.
- Once you are in on poolside, please remove any outdoor footwear or put on overshoes provided. Buggies are not allowed on poolside to ensure good hygiene.
- Please use the bins provided for used hand towels and general waste only. Please do not use the bins for soiled nappies, sanitary towels or clinical waste of any kind. These items must be taken off site by you.
- No students are allowed into the pool outside of designated lesson times. Please do not get in early. When lessons have finished please get changed in the changing rooms (or on poolside) and leave quietly so as not to disrupt the next class or other users.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- Please do not let your children and families run around the swimming pool or changing rooms once in the facility. Children must stay with you at all times, especially in the case of siblings during the lessons. Please do not let them run around outside either as cars will be coming and going and the surrounding areas are privately owned.
- We take no responsibility for our students, their siblings, or families outside of the actual swimming pool and designated lesson time. It is your responsibility to make sure that your children (and families) obey the pool rules at all times and do not cause danger to themselves or others outside of your lesson time.