A beautiful 15m x 8m pool located in the tranquil Spirit Health Club at Histon Holiday Inn on the edge of Cambridge.
The peaceful atmosphere here is perfect for students who need a quiet environment to develop their strokes and bolster their confidence. We have a section all to ourselves, though there may be spa members or hotel guests present, the atmosphere is always nothing short of relaxing and friendly.
Length/Width: 15m x 7m
- There are secure & private changing rooms in both male and female changing areas.
- Please enquire at reception for details on use of their extensive facilities or booking in treatments.
Parking & Where to Go.
- Ample parking is available on-site. Enter your registration number at reception for free parking for your lesson.
- Once you have parked, make your way to the health club reception, where you must sign in before lessons start. (A parent/guardian to sign in on behalf of each individual child receiving instruction.) From here you can make your way to the relevant changing rooms and then onto poolside.
- Please check the map below in order to plan your journey.
Histon Holiday Inn
Histon Holiday Inn
Lakeview, Bridge Rd, Impington, Cambridge CB24 9PH
Private Swimming Lessons
Your own private coach for 30 mins of intense coaching to work on your goals.
The fee quoted is for 30 mins but we can also offer 45 mins and 60 minutes pro rata!
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for Histon Holiday Inn
- As the facility is a spa and private member’s club, we need to be respectful to other users at all times.
- Only one adult is allowed on poolside to watch lessons from each family during each session, to avoid overcrowding.
- Any smaller children and babies that are not being taught must be kept under your control and not be allowed to leave your side.
- Once you are in on poolside, please remove any outdoor footwear or put on overshoes provided. Buggies are not allowed on poolside to ensure good hygiene.
- Please use the bins provided for used hand towels and general waste only. Please do not use the bins for soiled nappies, sanitary towels or clinical waste of any kind. These items must be taken off site by you.
- No students are allowed into the pool outside of designated lesson times. Please do not get in early. When lessons have finished please get changed in the changing rooms (or on poolside) and leave quietly so as not to disrupt the next class or other users.
- Only the individual student who is receiving instruction may enter the swimming pool. Anybody else wishing to use the facilities must pay the day membership rate.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- Please do not let your children and families run around the swimming pool or changing rooms once in the facility. Children must stay with you at all times, especially in the case of siblings during the lessons. Please do not let them run around outside either as cars will be coming and going and the surrounding areas are privately owned.
- We take no responsibility for our students, their siblings, or families outside of the actual swimming pool and designated lesson time. It is your responsibility to make sure that your children (and families) obey the pool rules at all times and do not cause danger to themselves or others outside of your lesson time.