A beautiful 12m x 8m pool located in the tranquil Imagine Spa at the Quy Mill Hotel on the edge of Cambridge.
The peaceful atmosphere here is perfect for students who need a quiet environment to develop their strokes and bolster their confidence. We have a section all to ourselves, though there may be spa members present, the atmosphere is always nothing short of relaxing and friendly.
Relax on poolside and soak in the serene atmosphere whilst your child enjoys the 30°C temperatures of one of Cambridge’s most exquisite hotel spas!
Length/Width: 12m x 8m
- There are secure & private changing rooms in both male and female changing areas.
- Please enquire at reception for details on special discounted memberships for ESA customers, use of their extensive facilities or booking in treatments – We encourage you to enjoy your time at Imagine Spa!
Parking & Where to Go
- Ample free parking is available on-site.
- The Spa can be accessed down a long winding driveway which runs parallel to the A14, opposite the church at the turning for Stow-cum-Quy.
- The swimming pool is located in the black barn style building behind the main hotel. Please follow signposts to the spa, rather than the hotel.
- Once you have parked, make your way to reception, where you must sign in before lessons start. (A parent/guardian to sign in on behalf of each individual child receiving instruction.) From here you can make your way to the relevant changing rooms and then onto poolside.
- Please check the map below in order to plan your journey.
Quy Mill Hotel
Cambridge CB25 9AF
Quy Mill Hotel
Church Road, Stow-Cum-Quy, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB25 9AF
Private Swimming Lessons
Your own private coach for 30 mins of intense coaching to work on your goals.
The fee quoted is for 30 mins but we can also offer 45 mins and 60 minutes pro rata!
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for Quy Mill Hotel
- As the facility is a spa and private member’s club, we need to be respectful to other users at all times.
- Only one adult is allowed on poolside to watch lessons during each session, to avoid overcrowding. This is rotated every lesson to keep things fair without disrupting members.
- Any smaller children and babies that are not being taught must be kept under your control and not be allowed to leave your side.
- Once you are in on poolside, please remove any outdoor footwear or put on overshoes provided. Buggies are not allowed on poolside to ensure good hygiene.
- Please use the bins provided for used hand towels and general waste only. Please do not use the bins for soiled nappies, sanitary towels or clinical waste of any kind. These items must be taken off site by you.
- No students are allowed into the pool outside of designated lesson times. Please do not get in early. When lessons have finished please get changed in the changing rooms (or on poolside) and leave quietly so as not to disrupt the next class or other users.
- Only the individual student who is receiving instruction may enter the swimming pool. Anybody else wishing to use the facilities must pay the day membership rate (£15/adult, £5.50/child).
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- Please do not let your children and families run around the swimming pool or changing rooms once in the facility. Children must stay with you at all times, especially in the case of siblings during the lessons. Please do not let them run around outside either as cars will be coming and going and the surrounding areas are privately owned.
- We take no responsibility for our students, their siblings, or families outside of the actual swimming pool and designated lesson time. It is your responsibility to make sure that your children (and families) obey the pool rules at all times and do not cause danger to themselves or others outside of your lesson time.