Paxton Hill House
A stunning 10m x 4m indoor pool located in the village of Great Paxton very close to St Neots. This great new addition to our portfolio is located in the private grounds of a secluded country home. The pool is situated within the old Victorian walled gardens with views over the orchards. We have exclusive use of the pool and with only one class running at a time you can be sure of a very special experience.
Depth: 1.2m - 1.7m
Length/Width: 10m x 4m
- There is secure changing available on-site in the form of lockable cubicles on poolside.
- Secure lockable toilets and a shower room are available on-site. Please ensure that you or your child have showered before entering the pool – This helps keep the pool clean and hygienic whilst maintaining the pool’s chemical balance.
Parking & Where to Go
- Paxton Hill House provides 6 free parking spaces for our customers.
- As you come up the main drive, follow the road around to the left by the barn. Parking is available in the forecourt.
- Once you are parked, make your way through the ornate wooded door into the walled garden.
- The swimming pool entrance is immediately to the left.
Paxton Hill House
St Neots, PE19 6RA
Paxton Hill House, Great paxton
Church Ln, Royston SG8 0DX, United Kingdom
School Holiday Courses
All school holidays (5 days)
5 days of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in 1 week during the school holidays.
Private Swimming Lessons
Your own private coach for 30 mins of intense coaching to work on your goals.
The fee quoted is for 30 mins but we can also offer 45 mins and 60 minutes pro rata!
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for Paxton Hill House
- As the facility is situated at a private home, we need to be respectful to the venue and owners at all times.
- Any smaller children and babies that are not being taught must be kept under your control and not be allowed to leave your side.
- Once you are in on poolside, please remove any outdoor footwear or put on overshoes provided. Buggies are not allowed on poolside to ensure good hygiene.
- Please use the bins provided for used hand towels and general waste only. Please do not use the bins for soiled nappies, sanitary towels or clinical waste of any kind. These items must be taken off site by you.
- No students are allowed into the pool outside of designated lesson times. Please do not get in early. When lessons have finished please get changed in the changing rooms (or on poolside) and leave quietly so as not to disrupt the next class or other users.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- Please do not let your children and families run around the swimming pool or changing rooms once in the facility. Children must stay with you at all times, especially in the case of siblings during the lessons. Please do not let them run around outside either as cars will be coming and going and the surrounding areas are privately owned.
- We take no responsibility for our students, their siblings, or families outside of the actual swimming pool and designated lesson time. It is your responsibility to make sure that your children (and families) obey the pool rules at all times and do not cause danger to themselves or others outside of your lesson time.