A 12m x 6m indoor swimming pool that we are developing in Trumpington. Opening January 2021
We are delighted to announce that we are redeveloping the old outdoor swimming pool at Fawcett Primary School in Trumpington. The pool has been in a state of disrepair for several years so we are investing to turn it into a state of the art indoor pool complete with luxury changing facilities, toilets and showers. The pool will be used by the school in the day time and by us for swimming lessons in the evenings and at weekends. We can’t wait to open this great new facility and welcome you to lessons in January.
Depth: 0.9m - 1.2m
Length/Width: 12m x 6m
- There is secure male and female changing on-site.
- Secure lockable toilets and a shower are available on-site. Please ensure that you or your child have showered before entering the pool – This helps keep the pool clean and hygienic whilst maintaining the pool’s chemical balance. Hairdryers are available for free use.
- There is a viewing area on poolside for our customers.
Parking & Where to Go
- When you arrive at Fawcett Perimary School, turn right at the mini round about into the carpark. There is ample space to park here.
- Once parked, the pool is located through a private entrance to the right of the school which is signposted. Let yourself in using the secure code which will be given to you before lessons and get ready to swim!
Fawcett Primary School
School Holiday Courses
All school holidays (5 days)
5 days of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in 1 week during the school holidays.
Private Swimming Lessons
Your own private coach for 30 mins of intense coaching to work on your goals.
The fee quoted is for 30 mins but we can also offer 45 mins and 60 minutes pro rata!
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for Fawcett Primary School
- Any smaller children and babies that are not being taught must be kept under your control and not be allowed to leave your side.
- Once you are in on poolside, please remove any outdoor footwear or put on overshoes provided. Buggies are not allowed on poolside to ensure good hygiene.
- Please use the bins provided for used hand towels and general waste only. Please do not use the bins for soiled nappies, sanitary towels or clinical waste of any kind. These items must be taken off site by you.
- No students are allowed into the pool outside of designated lesson times. Please do not get in early. When lessons have finished please get changed in the changing rooms (or on poolside) and leave quietly so as not to disrupt the next class or other users.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- Please do not let your children and families run around the swimming pool or changing rooms once in the facility. Children must stay with you at all times, especially in the case of siblings during the lessons. Please do not let them run around outside either as cars will be coming and going and the surrounding areas are privately owned.
- We take no responsibility for our students, their siblings, or families outside of the actual swimming pool and designated lesson time. It is your responsibility to make sure that your children (and families) obey the pool rules at all times and do not cause danger to themselves or others outside of your lesson time.