A beautiful newly renovated 10m x 5m pool located in the lovely village of Barrow, a short drive away from Bury St Edmunds.
A beautiful newly renovated 10m x 5m pool located in the lovely village of Barrow, a short drive away from Bury St Edmunds:
We have recently redeveloped Barrow CEVC Primary School’s pool for the enjoyment of our valued customers, the school themselves and the local community – It even ended up winning us an award for Cambridge SME’s Community Business of the Year!
The pool offers a warm, quiet and pleasant environment in which your child can boost their confidence and enjoy their swimming lessons whilst making great strides in their technique in a short space of time, as you would expect from ESA.
We hope you love your time at Barrow School Pool as much as we have loved renovating it. You can read more about the journey here.
Length/Width: 10m x 5m
- There is secure changing available to your left as you enter the building.
- Seating is available on poolside.
- Showers and a hairdryer are provided at the pool.
Parking & Where to Go
- Parking at Barrow School is located on the main playground through the side gate for classes from 4pm onwards on weekdays and all day on Saturdays during term time.
- If your child’s class starts earlier than 4pm on a weekday, we request that you park on Church Road outside the school as the school children will be in the playground at the time whilst they finish school for the day.
- Please note that the road can be very busy at school pick up therefore we suggest arriving early so you don’t have to park too far down.
- Entry to the school in this scenario is through the main school gate and then following the pedestrian route round to the left of the school building and onto the playground. Please do not use the main double gates to the playground unless they are already open.
- Please check the map below.
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP29 5AU
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.