Arran House Stud is a beautiful newly redeveloped pool located in Kennet, on the outskirts of Newmarket.
The pool is situated in a lovely family-run farm which we have extensively redeveloped purely for the enjoyment of our customers (You can follow our journey in our blog) – The complex offers a private tranquil environment where you can sit down and relax as your children continue to make strides in their swimming progress whilst enjoying an atmosphere of warmth and serenity.
Depth: 0.9m - 1.7m
Length/Width: 10m x 5m
- There is secure changing available on-site in the form of lockable cubicles.
- Secure lockable toilets and a shower are available on-site. Please ensure that you or your child have showered before entering the pool – This helps keep the pool clean and hygienic whilst maintaining the pool’s chemical balance. Hairdryers are available for free use.
- Baby changing facilities are provided.
Parking & Where to Go
- When you arrive at the stud follow the driveway round to the right by following the ESA signs. There is a private car park at the end of the drive. Once parked, make your way to the pool by turning right out of the car park.
- Please check the map below.
Arran House Stud
Newmarket CB8 7RQ
Arran House Stud
School Holiday Courses
All school holidays (5 days)
5 days of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in 1 week during the school holidays.
Your own private coach for 30 mins of intense coaching to work on your goals.
The fee quoted is for 30 mins but we can also offer 45 mins and 60 minutes pro rata!
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming ability in every area.
“We started working with ESA months before the purchase of our new venture, together we planned and managed the full renovation of a very run-down swimming pool. ESA were extremely efficient and professional, working closely with us to ensure that the build quality and finish was of the highest standard, running the project as if it was their own building. The end-result was a brand-new swimming pool within 3 months and the ability as a family to use whenever we wanted, plus a reliable income stream from ESA. We have found all staff at ESA fantastic and a joy to work with, they have always kept to their word, the projected income figures proved to be accurate over the two years that we have worked together. We really have to say thank you to ESA for making this possible for us and look forward other opportunities together in the future.”
Mr. K. Arrowsmith Homeowner, Arran House Stud
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for Arran House Stud
- As the facility is situated within a residential area, we need to be respectful to the venue and owners at all times.
- Any smaller children and babies that are not being taught must be kept under your control and not be allowed to leave your side.
- Once you are in on poolside, please remove any outdoor footwear or put on overshoes provided. Buggies are not allowed on poolside to ensure good hygiene.
- Please use the bins provided for used hand towels and general waste only. Please do not use the bins for soiled nappies, sanitary towels or clinical waste of any kind. These items must be taken off site by you.
- No students are allowed into the pool outside of designated lesson times. Please do not get in early. When lessons have finished please get changed in the changing rooms (or on poolside) and leave quietly so as not to disrupt the next class or other users.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- Please do not let your children and families run around the swimming pool or changing rooms once in the facility. Children must stay with you at all times, especially in the case of siblings during the lessons. Please do not let them run around outside either as cars will be coming and going and the surrounding areas are privately owned.
- We take no responsibility for our students, their siblings, or families outside of the actual swimming pool and designated lesson time. It is your responsibility to make sure that your children (and families) obey the pool rules at all times and do not cause danger to themselves or others outside of your lesson time.