Abbey Leisure Complex boasts a 25m swimming pool located just off Newmarket Road in Cambridge.
We run Adult Drop-in Freestyle Coaching sessions here on every Monday evening (except Bank Holidays) from 7pm – 8pm.
Temp: 28 - 29°C
Depth: 1.2m - 1.7m
Length/Width: 25m x 2.3m (2 lanes)
- There is secure changing in both male and female changing rooms.
- Please enquire at reception for details on Better Leisure memberships or use of other facilities – We encourage you to enjoy your time at the Abbey Leisure Complex!
Parking & Where to Go
- Abbey Leisure Complex provides ample free parking on-site.
- Once you have parked, please sign in at reception and you will be directed to our sessions.
Abbey Leisure Complex
Cambridge CB5 8NT
DW Sports Cambridge
Junior Advanced Programme
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming stamina and technique.
Freestyle Drop-In Sessions
Weekly session for adults
No need to book for these sessions, just turn up and pay at the pool.
You can purchase a 10 swim card in advance for £90
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for the Abbey
- As the facility is a public leisure centre, we need to be respectful to other users at all times.
- As a minimum, you will be expected to swim a distance of 200m in continuous Freestyle to participate. If you are unable to swim this distance, we would love to have you attend 1-2-1 coaching to get you started!
- There is no need to book in for Group Coaching sessions. Simply turn up for a 7pm start and enjoy!
- Our sessions at Abbey Leisure are intended for adults and children over 16 only.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- If you would like more information about pool rules, please ask at reception for a copy of the Swim Safely Admission Rules.