Temp: 28 - 29°C
Depth: 1.2m - 1.7m
Length/Width: 25m x 2.3m (2 lanes)
- There is secure changing in both male and female changing rooms.
- Please enquire at reception for details on Better Leisure memberships or use of other facilities – We encourage you to enjoy your time at the Abbey Leisure Complex!
Parking & Where to Go
- Abbey Leisure Complex provides ample free parking on-site.
- Once you have parked, please sign in at reception and you will be directed to our sessions.
Abbey Leisure Complex
Cambridge CB5 8NT
Junior Advanced Programme
Term Time Only
A whole term of intense tuition to transform your children’s swimming stamina and technique.
Freestyle Drop-In Sessions
Weekly session for adults
No need to book for these sessions, just turn up and pay at the pool.
You can purchase a 10 swim card in advance for £90
We use the best pools throughout Cambridge and Suffolk.
Important Rules for the Abbey
- As the facility is a public leisure centre, we need to be respectful to other users at all times.
- As a minimum, you will be expected to swim a distance of 200m in continuous Freestyle to participate. If you are unable to swim this distance, we would love to have you attend 1-2-1 coaching to get you started!
- There is no need to book in for Group Coaching sessions. Simply turn up for a 7pm start and enjoy!
- Our sessions at Abbey Leisure are intended for adults and children over 16 only.
- There is strictly no food allowed on poolside to protect our floors and cleanliness standards.
- If you would like more information about pool rules, please ask at reception for a copy of the Swim Safely Admission Rules.